Subject: [Leica] IMG: Moses
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 21:03:42 +0200

Exactly 33 years ago today, a small miracle happened at Humana Women?s
Hospital in Tampa, Florida. My wife went into labor early in the morning,
and around 10 p.m. my little boy finally emerged. I had brought a bag of
camera equipment, and the obstetrician happened to be a photo buff too.
Throughout the day, we chatted about cameras etc. But when the moment
finally arrived, I was so in awe that I forgot all about taking
pictures?until the doctor reminded me. So this is the very first photo of my
son, taken about 20 minutes after his birth:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/nathanfoto/moses/content/first_photo_large.html
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/nathanfoto/moses/content/first_photo_large.html>

Today, he is celebrating the day with his wife, dog and cat in their home in
New Jersey. And we are celebrating on our side of the Atlantic. In 2 weeks,
my daughter is flying to the US to spend a couple of weeks with her brother.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu