Subject: [Leica] Speed hurts
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 00:46:26 -0700

As I understand it, the SUV hit the front of another car that was turning
onto our street. You can see that car in picture #3, but it's been moved,
and is (I believe) pointed in the opposite direction where it was when it
was hit. I don't want to speculate publicly on what happened since I didn't
see the impact myself.
--Peter

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me
---

>> On 7/2/22, 1:46 AM, "LUG on behalf of Peter Klein via LUG"
>> <lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
>> lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

>>    Our normally quiet residential suburban street was anything but quiet
     this afternoon. There was a serious traffic accident just down the
     street from our house. We didn't see it happen, but we certainly heard
     it.  No fatalities as far as I know, but there were serious injuries.
     The officers I talked to said that one of the vehicles was speeding.
     Judging from the aftermath, that is an understatement. This is not a
     subject I usually cover, but I was there, so I took a few pictures. To
     all my American friends, have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend. And
     everyone, please drive carefully!

>>    A few minutes after it happened (might be disturbing to some):
>>    <https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
>> N04/52187962544/in/dateposted-public/>

>>    After the injured had left by ambulance and the officers were
>> finishing
     up their investigation.
>>    <https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
>> N04/52186693252/in/dateposted-public/>