Subject: [Leica] Announcing my next exhibition in France
From: bernard.degaute at skynet.be (Bernard Degaute)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 20:45:02 +0200

- Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 20:45:20 +0200

- From: Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollphotography at gmail.com>

- To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>, Leica M Users Group

-              <leica-m-users-group+noreply at googlegroups.com>

-

- Hi all,

-

- I?m very happy to announce my next exhibition in France, I will expose 30
Gelatin Silver Prints with Selenium bath, most of them 12"x16?, limited
signed series made by myself on my darkroom.

-

-

- Here is the invitation:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/INVITATION-TextW.jpg.html

-

- I?ve created an album with the pictures of the exhibition:

-

- https://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/albums/72177720299240767

Good day all

I'm back from south west of France where I visited Lluis'exhibition.

We all agree on Lluis' qualities as a photographer : choice of the subjects,
ability to capture the light and the decisive moment, and much more. In
Coustellet I also discovered Lluis is a real craftsman of the darkroom as
well. His B/W prints are obviously a big step over the pics (nevertheless at
the top) we can see on our screen .

So if you are near Castoullet or somewhere about don't miss it. Moreover the
exhibition takes place in a library 100% dedicated to (mostly fine art)
photography with hundreds of books (new or second hand in great condition).
So .

Bernard

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Announcing my next exhibition in France)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Announcing my next exhibition in France)