Subject: [Leica] Elcan 50mm F2... Original or Light lens lab Repro
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:12:01 -0700

My LLL Photos are on my Facebook (Mark Kronquist) open to all and my
instragram kronquistm

Obviously, like most I lack an elcan original but the LLL one is delightful
the 8 elelment Summicron is as good as the original

Special LUG Prices? e mail David  stock in stock in Canada

working_Chen <yuhengcien at gmail.com>