Subject: [Leica] What happens when you put the 35 year old 100 APO on a 45MP camera?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 06:20:56 -0500

Don, I agree with you; while I glory in playing with my classic lenses on
mirrorless, the fun is pretty much over.  I?ve sold off most of my Leitz
glass as I just wasn?t using it.  Too much trouble getting accurate manual
focus.

Like Jay, I still have a place for my micro-Nikkor lenses, but it is rarely
that I pull them out.

Even manual focus using native mount is easier, as the focus aids are
readily  called up.

SonC