Subject: [Leica] swap sought for sale Friday
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 00:05:08 -0500

I have a lovely Sony A7r3 full frame with a great leather half case, and a
Sony brand battery grip, a charger, and one Sony battery.   The shutter
count is a low 6895.

PIX here:  https://sonc.com/look/?page_id=5750

I will supply a Leica M to Sony FE adapter if you want.  The camera works
nicely with all but the wider Voigtl?nder M lenses.

Like most of my gear, this camera is in superb shape.  You've seen the
output.  LUG references from people who have purchased from me are
available, and I am SonC on eBay with extensive good feedback

*I'm seeking a straight trade for either an M6 or M4 (not M4p or M42) in
good shape.  Black or silver.  Please no horrible strap marks on the sides
or battered top from meter scrape.   *

*If your camera merits it, I will add money or a desirable Sony or Rokinar
FE lens to balance the trade.  *

I'm looking for a trade value in the neighborhood of $1850.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana