Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 05:03:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  I am still posting from a recent trip through TX, NM,
and CO.  This first image is from northern TX where a cinder cone is a
National Monument.  This is looking down from the top of the cinder cone:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/landscape+from+volcano_.jpg.html

This is a public art piece on a bridge crossing over the main railroad
tracks through Colorado Springs:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Harpy+over+Pikes+Peak.jpg.html

If you are interested in turbine powered Air Force planes there is a good
museum on the Colorado Springs Air Force base.  This is a shadow side image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Delta+Dark+shadow.jpg.html

Back in Palo Duro canyon this is looking roughly south from the rim at the
visitor center:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Duro+Canyon.jpg.html

While we were there these clouds rolled in roughly at twilight bringing a
little rain:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Duro+Canyon+with+storm+coming+in.jpg.html

Leaving the canyon I stopped to record this bit of history standing
abandoned in a pasture:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/abandoned+long+ago.jpg.html

All the best.

--