Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 05:00:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This homeowner paused their addition work for a while;
nature never stops:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/when+you+weren_t+looking.jpg.html

I am putting this in weeds to celebrate the abandoned homes photographed by
Chris C. and Ric C:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/usually+unwelcome.jpg.html

We may turn our backs on the natural world but it remains just out of your
sight:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/turning+your+back+on+reality.jpg.html

This one is a stretch but I liked the color and composition:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/Study+in+blue.jpg.html

Visually appealing growth in a sea of vines:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/pyramid+of+green.jpg.html

Inquiring minds want to know if this is a parasite or new growth:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/parasite+or+new+growth.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don