Subject: [Leica] Some pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:31:02 -0500

In this batch I prefer the images on the Plaza.   There are multiple
vignettes in each that keep my eye moving while story telling.

The observer in my mind needs to be tighter to the young lady shading her
eyes:  the young boy to her right doesn't add to the image.   Perhaps some
movement happened just before you took the picture that fills in more to
you?