Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/3/2022: Malatesta
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 08:27:10 +0200

Last week marked yet another step on the return to normality. For the first
time since the autumn of 2019, we hosted the working group meetings for
people from all over the EU in Alicante. This meant a return visit by one of
my favourite people, Linda from Riga. She is a lawyer, a copyright expert in
the Latvian Ministry of Culture, and has been a friend since I first met her
about 8-9 years ago. On Wednesday evening we went to my favourite bar
Malatesta with my colleague Alexandra.

Linda:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-PFRCmX6/A

An environmental portrait of Linda and Alexandra:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-kQ2ZHqV/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman