Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: LOTS of cycling, the first wine tasting, and some great food
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 06:59:06 +0100

If I were to pick a theme for the first week of February, it would be about
ingesting and burning calories. During 2021, we did not have any wine
tastings for reasons we all know, and we still cannot have them at the
office as we used to, so a local restaurant was enlisted, to general
enjoyment. The first professional cycling race of the season passed through
our neck of the woods, so I was of course out there to see them, as usual
picking a spot in a mountainous stage where the pack would be split into
many groups and riding rather slowly, rather than just passing by in a blur
as would happen on a flat course. And I did a 200 km ride myself towards the
end of the week, followed by some beautiful and delicious food on Saturday
night. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3542

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman