Subject: [Leica] M8 B&W questions
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:16:58 +0000

I completely agree.

I keep an archive of RAW files, which is what I work on and treat as the
digital equivalent of negatives. I generally do my conversions as .TIFFs
Then, when I print them or post them I generally save as jpgs.

**BUT** very sadly, when I have film processed by Ilford and scanned by
them despite any requests it always comes back as jpegs, so then I am
limited to a few minor adjustments :-(

M3 due back from repair soon-ish!

Peter