Subject: [Leica] Ansel A - allegedly aligned to our aesthetic
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 21:59:56 +0100

Interesting to see that the ones that sold were all from the US West (CA,
AZ). The ones from the East Coast either did not sell or sold for low
prices. Just confirms what I always say: the best photos one makes are from
places where one lives or is so familiar with that they are second homes.
This is true for Joe Shmoe like me and for Saint Ansel.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu