Subject: [Leica] IMG: a little ride of 200 km
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 13:10:42 +0100 (CET)

Last Saturday I participated in the first brevet of the 2022 season, a 200
km circular route to the west and south of Alicante. All the climbing was in
the first half of the ride, the second 100 km was on largely flat terrain
but the wind was unfavourable. I made it back in 11h 15m, well within the
time limit of 13 1/2 hours. I did not take many photos along the way, but a
few sights were just too pretty to pass up:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Brevet-5-February-2022/

You can also see a couple of cheesy selfies, and there is a map of the route
as well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman