Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook 2021 reminder: 10 February
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 20:13:04 +0100

Thanks for the reminder, Brian! I have selected a shortlist of 16 photos, 12
of which are taken with *some* Leica equipment, namely the 90mm Tele-Elmarit
mounted on a Fuji X or Panasonic body, and the remaining four are film
images with the Rolleiflex. I will select the two winners during the weekend.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu