Subject: [Leica] Pungo Lake Part 1
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:49:34 -0600

What on earth are Sand Hill Cranes doing in your neck of the woods.   They
belong in the TX coast making our barrier islands so interesting.   Maybe
even as far east as Cado Lake on the LA border.

I find them fascinating to watch on the Platte River when they migrate
through to their northern breeding grounds.