Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: last work week of 2021
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:20:48 +0000

Nice collection Nathan, I like the egret shot - a bird which is now
becoming a year round resident in Ireland after decades of just fleeting
visits to our shores. Probably just another effect of climate change,
I'm afraid. Congratulations to your wife on her turkey winning bridge:
I'm afraid I've let mine slip over the past two years, and will probably
have to restart from scratch.

Douglas