Subject: [Leica] home grown Orchids
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 08:43:04 +0100

Stasys, the lug dosn?t not allow attachements to be sent directly.

What I suggest is to upload your file to the LUG Gallery as most of us do
(think Lluis for instance), which is as easy as pie once you?ve created your
account.

And from there, post a link to the uploaded photo.

Good luck this time :-)

Amities

Can?t wait to see Philippe