Subject: [Leica] A mix of old and new pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 05:22:40 -0600

The Omicron variant appears to run a very short but very pervasive course
through a population.  South Africa took about three weeks total to come
down and London appears to be on the same route.  We are about ten days in
in Austin so about at peak.  Hopefully your beloved city will follow the
same course.