Subject: [Leica] Stephen's Day 2021: Images x 4
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 00:06:42 +0000

Wandered down to have a look at people swimming on December 26th and
took my Sony A7II and Samyang 35/2.8. Normally, I try to go in for a
swim every day all year round, but long Covid has put a halt to my
gallop since mid November.

This Kong dog bone mysteriously appeared on one of my driveway bollards
over Christmas. I'm sure there's a worried dog suffering separation
anxiety somewhere out there in Monkstown.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/A+Kong+missing+a+dog.jpg.html

A post swim rummage at Seapoint. Frozen hands after the chilly swim
don't make this sort of thing easier.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/The+Search+on+Stephens+Day.jpg.html

Swimmers at various stages of dress or undress at Seapoint on Stephen's
Day. We always have a bigger group of people going in over the holidays.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Stephens+day+at+Seapoint+1.jpg.html

A different view of swimmers at Seapoint on Stephen's Day.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Stephens+day+at+Seapoint+2.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Stephen's Day 2021: Images x 4)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Stephen's Day 2021: Images x 4)