Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 2: Seapoint stroll on the 31/12/2021
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 16:58:23 +0000

Went for a preprandial stroll with my wife down to the seashore of
Dublin Bay, and took my Sony A7II with a Samyang 35/2.8 FE lens. Really
must get a 24-105 for this sort of thing.
Both images can be seen LARGER if desired.

A New Year's Eve debate on swimming perhaps. Seapoint, Co. Dublin.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/2021+Year+End+Debate+on+Swimming.jpg.html

SWMBO during a short pause on our walk. Seapoint, Co. Dublin.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/SWMBO+31_12_2021.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMGs x 2: Seapoint stroll on the 31/12/2021)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs x 2: Seapoint stroll on the 31/12/2021)