Subject: [Leica] My last film of the Year!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 20:30:15 +0100

Thank you very much mon ami Philippe for your very kind and nice words.
Finally I?m going to shoot even if the people is masqued, there is no other
way?.When I look to my pictures from 2019 and before, I see how much has
changed our society, I hope the life will be back as we had but after a
while?.

My wife is already recovered, thanks to the vaccines the Covid effect is
very low, just a few days, and me I have been not infected.

For you, Alice and your my very best wishes for a happy and healthy New
Year, be safe and take care!

Amiti?s au mousquetaire du Nord, un jour on va se rencontrer les trois avec
beaucoup d?autres, comme Ted, Madame Weiss? mais il ne fautpas ?tre press?s

Je vous embrasse
Lluis