Subject: [Leica] Bobcat
From: craigclu at charter.net (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:29:49 -0600

Ric, I really appreciate your results.? I have bobcats on our property
that I only capture on trail cameras at night and assumed their
activities were nocturnal here (NW Wisconsin).? In years, I've never
gotten a daytime shot on a trail cam, even.? I've spent much time in
blinds and luck was never with me.? I'll need to function vicariously
with your shots!