Subject: [Leica] FS: Zeiss 35mm Brightline Finder
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 06:06:17 -0500

This is a modern Zeiss 35mm accessory viewfinder originally made for a Sony
digital camera, but it works well on Leicas and other 35mm cameras. This
finder has a wonderful bright, clear, sharp, distortion-free view. The
optics are clean and clear, no fungus, haze or scratches.

These are no longer made, but cost $500 when new. Mine is $200 including
shipping in the US. Price has been reduced from $250 that I was asking
originally.

I used it on my Leica IIIf, and it worked well. I am selling because I got a
Leica finder from the same era as the camera.

See photos of it on my website:

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=3582

Thanks,

Chris