Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Christmas in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 07:29:02 +0100

The first week of December means that the festive season is truly upon us,
with nativity scenes, decorations, lots of people out and about. Thanks to
our relatively mild climate, we can still sit outdoors in restaurants, and I
continue to enjoy living in a place where I can cycle all year. Much of this
blog is from  walking around Alicante and taking in the ambiance, either on
my way home from work (my office is south of the city, and my home is north
of the city, so I pass the centre on my commute) or on weekends. Lots of
people in this set, although there are some sky- and landscapes too. It is
all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3477
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3477>

Nathan