Subject: [Leica] FS: Kenko KFM-2100 spot-incident meter
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 06:18:01 -0500

I'm selling my Kenko KFM-2100 Flash Meter.

This meter is basically the Minolta Flash Meter VI. When Minolta stopped
making photographic light meters, they sold the designs of their final line
of meters to Tokina-Kenko, who made some cosmetic changes and renamed them.

The KFM-2100 has a built-in one degree spot meter and an incident light
meter. It measures both ambient light and electronic flash. Mine includes
the original box, case, strap, and instructions. The meter is accurate; it
matches the readings from my Sekonic L-758DR in both spot and incident
modes. Cosmetically, the front of the meter looks nearly new. The back has
some scuffs in the finish, which you can see in the photo. In real-life, the
blemishes are not that visible; the light I used exaggerates it a bit.

The current version of this meter, the KFM-2200, is $499 new at B&H. I am
asking $300 for mine, including shipping in the USA.

See photos of it on my website:

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=3581

Thanks,

Chris