Subject: [Leica] PESO: Mercedes
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:43:59 -0500

Thanks, Craig!  The eye is healing slowly.  I saw an
Ophthalmologist/Plastic Surgeon who said she probably would have operated
and put a plastic shelf under my eye if I had come in right away but since
it had been a month, all we could do is wait and let it heal on its own.
She did a lot of tests to be sure my eye is not sinking!  I haven't had
double vision so I assume all is well, but my face is still very swollen
and sore and I still have nightmares about falling.  Getting old is a
different kind of adventure!!

Tina