Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/11/2021: how does one photograph wind?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 09:08:12 +0100

Last Sunday, as I set out on my bike ride, a very strong wind was blowing
from the south-west. I had elected to go south to the beaches south of
Alicante, so it meant that the first half of my 80 km ride were against the
wind?character-building to say the least (the route is circular, so I did
not have tailwind all the way home afterwards, sometimes strong side wind
which always makes cycling more interesting ;-)).

In any event, it was not particularly cold, somewhere between 15 and 20C,
but the wind kept people away from the beaches. I first stopped at Urbanova,
a beach about 17 km south of where I live, close to my office.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/11/2021: how does one photograph wind?)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/11/2021: how does one photograph wind?)