Subject: [Leica] IMG: a visit with Aurelio Ayela
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 07:27:49 +0100

Something different. We have a newly started art club at the office, called
WeArt. The person who took the initiative is a new Finnish colleague, Kari,
who is the only extrovert Finn I have ever met. Last Friday we had our first
club outing, a visit with local artist Aurelio Ayela, who showed us around a
new exhibition in a rather unique location, three natural caves inside the
mountain at the top of which is Castillo Santa Barbara. He explained his
works to our group of 25 or so people, and afterwards we retired to a local
bar where the conversation continued.

My role in the club is to be its treasurer and web master. The web site is a
simple blog. Here is the entry of our visit with Aurelio, with some photos
taken in absolutely horrible lighting conditions:

https://we-art.info/a-visit-with-aurelio-ayela/
<https://we-art.info/a-visit-with-aurelio-ayela/>

There is also a link to a longer article about Aurelio, in Spanish.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu