Subject: [Leica] Florida balcony
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 06:49:53 +0100

The view is great and the photo is well-composed, but the days of such
waterfront construction are numbered. I have family in Jacksonville Beach;
they are going to be able to live out their days where they live, but I
doubt that their children will be able to enjoy much of an inheritance.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu