Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: more return to normality
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:07:26 +0100

It was an in-between sort of week; the preceding week I had been in the
Netherlands, and the following week I was going to Denmark. So this was
another week of cycling, working, and some partying. The weather was still
nice, so outdoor pursuits were the norm. I did one of my harder bike rides
in the mountains, and at the office, we celebrated the last Friday of the
month with nibbles and drinks for the first time in more than 1 1/2 year.
It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3438
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3438>

Nathan