Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 06:00:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  Like Jim I was at the LHSA meeting in Bellevue.  During
the walk in Pikes Market I came up with these two submissions.  The first
one elicited quite a conversation and I darkened the right edge per the
discussion:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Girl+in+pink+holding+hands.jpg.html

This one was described as "makes me laugh".

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Lunch+for+everybody.jpg.html

Also, for the meeting we were asked to submit three images to be judged and
possibly printed and hung at the Leica Store Bellevue.  The challenge was
to imagine "light"  I was fortunate to have three of the twelve printed
images hung.  These are the images printed.  If you go to the LHSA website
they have all the images printed available for a very good cause of
supporting young photographers.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/dancing+with+her+daughter.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/black+forest.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/morning+row+Lady+Bird+Lake.jpg.html

Last for this week is an image that  was considered submitting but decided
it wasn't about light.  I will say it was taken when one of our own had a
gallery show in Beeville TX.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/playing+to+the+audience.jpg.html

All the best.

--