Subject: [Leica] Not the best trip we have been on.....
From: papatorry46 at gmail.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 09:39:54 -0400

Aram & Margie,
I read every word. Your future was sounding so grim. Getting worse with
each twist and turn!
And then ?Shazam?! Saved by a miracle. A business that stays alive keeping
old vehicles running!
So happy that you have a silver lining behind all of the rain clouds!
Have a safe trip home!
All the best to y?all!
Wayne and Lisa

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 10:00 PM Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>