Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 08:59:34 -0500

I'm using a Tamron 35 f2.8 that goes to half life sized.  Nothing special,
just standard dof at close distances.

I bought the lens as a lightweight walk around lens for my Sony.  While I
believe I take better images with my M I am currently inspired by closer
views.  I will be at the LHSA meeting in Seattle and hope to borrow the
high res M10 to see how that works.   The Q2's 28mm lens is a no go for me:
if they brought out a 35mm version I would be quickly in que.

With that said, when I get to August's images I spent a week in the forests
of the Pacific northwest with just the 35 and 50mp.