Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Fuji X 14mm and 23mm lenses
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 06:03:42 +0200

I have recently acquired the 10-24mm for my Fuji X system, so the 14mm is
surplus to requirements. The price of a new one is $900 at B&H. The one I
have is totally clean. I do not have the original packaging, since we threw
out all boxes when we moved a couple of years ago. Aside from that, the lens
is as good as new. I am asking 500 EUR.

I also have the 1.4/23mm Fuji X lens, also in pristine conditions but also
lacking the packaging. Same price as the 14mm (the new one costs $899 at
B&H). Excellent lens, but I prefer the smaller and lighter 2/23mm.

900 EUR for both lenses.

Shipping included in Europe, 10 EUR extra rest of the world. Payment by
Paypal or bank transfer.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman