Subject: [Leica] Trains week 33
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:20:05 -0400

I?d never seen one exactly like this either. They run those loaders along
the top of gondola cars to distribute new or remove scrap ties from
right-of-way

the others I?ve seen are for placement at one end of the cut and only have a
ramp on one end

ric

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Trains week 33)