Subject: [Leica] Imagery
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 11:51:31 +0100

I happened to see the documentary Aquarela on the tv last night. It's by
a Russian director Viktor Kossakovsky about the power and nature of
water in its many forms, and has very impressive imagery - waves,
waterfalls, ice, etc. - taken all around the world in some extreme
conditions. Anybody who is interested in nature photography or, indeed,
any form of photography will probably like this.

My TV screen is only 46 inches and I was sorry it wasn't 92 inches.
Anyway, for anyone who might be interested, here is a link to the
trailer https://www.imdb.com/video/vi408730137?playlistId=tt4920360

Douglas

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Imagery)