Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 19:02:48 +0100

Interesting men at work photo opportunity, Don, and well taken. I assume
you've gone triple glazed? Our climate here at 53 degrees north is
extremely temperate thanks to the Gulf Stream. However, with global
warming, it might change direction and we'd find ourselves trying to
cope with weather conditions like Labrador. I'm wondering is it time to
plan ahead ;-)

Douglas