Subject: [Leica] Question for Q2 owners on face recognition
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 10:32:41 +0200

On the fuji, you simply clcik the so easy to reach joystick and you reset
the focus point to the center.

As to face recognition, I DK about the Q2, sorry, but I discovered that the
fujis even offer to focus on the left eye or the right one, but you have to
get deep into the submenus. When getting to face recognition, I sense Leica
couldn?t have left this option out.

Amities

Philippe