Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wroclaw last week
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:40:25 +0100

Nice collection, Nathan. Amazing the lack of people in the place, bar
the last photo - the plague I suppose.

BTW I see the Vuelta a Espana is wending its way near Alicante today and
is passing through Relleu, Tibi, and other names that seem familiar to
me from your photos.? Will we see you waving to the world on the TV
coverage?

Douglas