Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lindbergh who?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 12:47:44 +0100

It's interesting. When I was a kid, they were much better known than
they are today and were thought of as real heroes.

The background to the article in the link shows what it did to their
undercart!

<https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/heritage/alcock-and-brown-those-magnificent-men-who-landed-their-flying-machine-in-a-galway-bog-1.3909415>

Peter