Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 05:32:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  Another interesting week from all around the Austin
area.  First we meet a fine MD (retired) that rescues greyhounds on the
Green Belt:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/rescue+greyhounds.jpg.html

North and west of Austin proper we find a real doll house both for the
children and the adults:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Our+house+is+a+very+fine+house.jpg.html

This is a neighbor that I see regularly walking his dogs:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/canine+confusion.jpg.html

In an upscale neighborhood I found this tableau:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/disturbing+tableau.jpg.html

Around the corner is this much saner tableau(this neighbor frequently has
fifties cars under restoration):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/toy+gaurdian.jpg.html

Usually squirrels will bound away up a tree as I approach, no, this one
glared at me and would not move away with the prize:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/ice+age+attachment.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don