Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 03:36:53 -0500

Greetings to all.  This will be a catch up grab bag of images.  Running
back through the files I picked out images that I chose not to put out for
whatever reason.  Let's start with a restaurant sign for a failed
restaurant:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/gaucho+at+closed+restaurant.jpg.html

Now we have a sign for a recently opened fitness center:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/proudly+in+motion.jpg.html

Near my house we find a deteriorating bandit mosaic(put on city property
without a permit):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/bird+head+on+bridge+sidewalk.jpg.html

An evangelical dystopia image? on a bridge abutment:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/under+the+lights.jpg.html

Also found on a bridge abutment:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/bridge+abutment+roses.jpg.html

I don't normally post tags but this one was on a city water intake and was
pretty well done:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/tag+on+water+intake+building.jpg.html

Have no fear, I have not run out of signs within 3 kilometers of my house.
In fact, the nice rattle can brigade just finished a nice bunch of
vignettes on a street curb you will see in a few weeks.

All the best.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com