Subject: [Leica] Our Tina's essay in LHSA's Viewfinder
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 17:20:08 -0400

Thanks, Don!!  I thought they did a great job with the article and layout
and cover!

We are vegetating here at the farm for the time being but I do so look
forward to being able to travel again.  It doesn't look like that will be
any time soon.  You couldn't pay me to get on an airplane or a cruise ship
or even a train these days.   The train looks like the most possible in the
near future but not yet.

In the meantime, we have a new puppy keeping us busy and our grandkids will
be coming this weekend.  We'll be busy and I'll be taking photos, but
probably with my phone!!

Thanks,

Tina