Subject: [Leica] IMG: Le Mans
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 06:54:02 +0200

In addition to the family event photos I posted yesterday, I also took a
number of pictures while walking around Le Mans, mostly in the morning
before getting together with the rest of the family, and in the evenings,
often while looking for a suitable watering hole with selected family
members. I also had some time to myself when my wife and cousin (visiting
from Florida) were shopping?our hotel was just around the corner from the
main shopping area. The resulting 59 images show Le Mans as I experienced
it?buildings, nice light, lots of people too, and lots of street art. It is
all here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/lemans_july2021/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Le Mans)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Le Mans)