Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 07:46:06 +0200

I think it is great to see the market finally working for the people at the
low end of the income distribution. If the pandemic forces restaurants and
hotels to pay decent wages to the employees, that?s great.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"