Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Oldie Revisited
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:37:02 -0500

I was on the east side of the post, Douglas, but its been growing for a
lot of years.? As to pollution, the haze has become a lot heavier since
I started flying in the late 1950s.? I had to give up flying in the
early 90s, so I don't really have personal experience for the last 30 years.

Lately, we've been getting smoke from the California fires.

As to the Male Finch, they really get colorful for mating season, and
keep the color for quite a while.