Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: the office, department lunch, Santa Pola
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 06:50:30 +0200

The first week of July marked the beginning of the summer holiday season, so
we had a department lunch to celebrate. I also did a nice ride to Santa
Pola, and loitered a bit in the fishing harbour, and there are some pictures
from the office too. We also got together with some English friends from
Switzerland, visiting Spain. So lots of people in this week?s harvest, and
for once no mountains. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3313

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: the office, department lunch, Santa Pola)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: the office, department lunch, Santa Pola)