Subject: [Leica] 13 sample portraits using my Elmar 90 f/4 LTM on a IIIf
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 18:53:34 -0500

At least in the U.S. with the proper attitude(street photographer boldness,
acting like you definitely belong in the setting) I have no difficulty
photographing children in many different settings.  In the past two years I
have only been asked to quit once; it was at a school during classes and
the teachers on duty on the playground told me it was against policy.  This
made sense with a relatively high quantity of child abductions by a
relation.