Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 15-16/7/2021: the glory of France
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 17:49:29 +0200

My uncle Joseph is a real pro, and he wiped the floor with us despite his
advanced age (he is 90). He has the string with the magnet to pick up the
boules but for measurement he demands precision to the last mm. As a nerd
and an economist, I can only agree with him.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"